Welcome to The Glens
Welcome to the communities of Strathardle and Glenshee!
This site has been developed for anyone with an interest in the area - visitors, locals, walkers, skiers, followers of field sports, people researching their family roots …
If you would like to find out what there is to do while you’re in the area, or if you’re thinking about joining a local group, you’ll find the information you need here. And for a trip down memory lane, have a look at our ever-growing historic photo archive.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to this site. If there is anything else you would like to find here, just let us know.
OFFICE LET - NETHERTON CHURCH,
BRIDGE OF CALLY. PH10 7JN
The session room has been modernised and is available to lease (unfurnished) as an office facility.
· Historic building with good access.
· Separate door access to 135 sq foot insulated (Floor and Ceiling) office space, with a further 190 sq. foot available for storage by arrangement.
· Use of new Disabled WC
· Electric heating and lighting via own meter. Energy Performance certificate available.
· New on site car park. Hard core surface.
· 2x BT points installed with Internet access available via nearby BT Exchange at Bridge of Cally. Broadband speed predicted at 7.5bps.
· Telephone and Broadband connection fee at own cost.
· Main body of Church building not included. Available by specific arrangement
· Minimum lease period 6 Months.
· Non Domestic rates: Payable by Occupier. 100% Small Business bonus currently applies.
· Rent: £150 per calendar month.
Viewing by appointment only and please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit email via church website:http://www.nethertonchurch.com/
DRUMDERG WIND FARM COMMUNITY BENEFIT FUND
or click on the Drumderg Benefit Fund link on the left hand side of this page.